Rebecca Neale – an Australian fitness and health professional, foodie and writer who has been in the fitness industry for over 10 years as a personal trainer and an online performance coach. Her elite coaching skills has seen her reach not only Australian but international clients as well.
To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
A healthy spin on the ever so popular Carrot Cake! This recipe isn’t vegan friendly but feel free to sub out the egg for another replacement.
- 3 cups almond meal
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 large carrots (grated)
- 3 organic eggs
- handful of roughly chopped walnuts
- 8 fresh dates (pitted and chopped)
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 heaped tsp of raw honey
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or vanilla essence
- pinch pink salt
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Add all ingredients to big glass mixing bowl, whisk eggs together before putting into mix.
- Make sure well combine.
- Place cupcake wrappers on a big tray.
- Divide mixture evenly into cupcake wrappers,
- Bake for 20mins.
- Once they are cooled and ready to be served add (dairy free) coconut yoghurt and grated carrot.