If you’re a coffee lover you will love this healthy spin on a traditional Frappuccino. Perfect for a hot summers day and so easy to make in your Vitamix Blender.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 espresso shot or 1 Tbsp instant coffee (more or less depending how strong you like it)
- 1 cup almond / cashew / coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup / honey / rice malt syrup
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup large ice cubes
(select only 1 ingredient from the list below):
- 1 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- handful almonds for extra creaminess
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.
- From our “Is Coffee Bad For You?” BLOG post.