Who doesn’t love ranch dressing? We’ve created a ranch dressing with a healthier spin to the traditional recipe, which is vegan friendly and easily made in your Vitamix Blender!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts
- 3/4 cup water (or a little more if you want a thinner consistency)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp agave nectar (or honey) (or maple syrup)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Soak your nuts for about 5 hours and rinse well.
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn your machine onto speed 1, and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use your tamper to effectively push the ingredients into the blade.
- Add water if needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Store this dip in an airtight container in the refrigerator and consume within 3 days.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.
- I loved this recipe for dipping veggie sticks, pouring all over a freshly made salad, served with some roast veggies or a nice addition to a scrumptious homemade burger. The choices are endless! So get creative!
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Let’s get Ranchy!