Feeling like a Mexican feast tonight? Well, there only one way to serve real Mexican food, and that’s with an entrée of rich, flavourful guacamole. It is so tasty and so simple to make, and we know you are going to love it too.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 avocados (seeded)
- 2 tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 spring onion
- 1/2 red chilli or jalapeño
- 1 handful coriander
- 2 Tbsp lemon/lime juice
- pinch salt & pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
Loved it? Why not try our Herb Guacamole next!
- Do not over-mix. Leave chunky. Serve with tortilla chips.