Try this Kale and Banana Ice Cream and practice the art of stealth health for those picky eaters! This Vitamix Blender Ice Cream recipe is soooo delicious! You wouldn’t know you were eating your greens.
- 1 banana (no skin)
- handful macadamia nuts
- 8 dates
- 1 Tbsp raw honey
- 2 cups organic kale
- 2-3 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients