Renée Leonard-Stainton is a Naturopath, Nutritionist, and Western Medical Herbalist, with a passion for green living. As the creator of the popular blog ‘Renée Naturally’, she shares healthy recipes, natural health articles and sustainable living guidance to over 20,000 followers.
Renée is also a regular health contributor to various magazines, radio shows, and blogs. In her naturopathic practice, she treats both adults and children with a variety of health issues. Renée is dedicated to providing credible and easy to understand health information to help people on their path to a healthy and earth friendly existence.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cup kale leaves (ribs removed, coarsely chopped)
- 2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1 large fresh garlic clove (smashed and coarsely chopped)
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts (coarsely chopped)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Make sure to always check that the nuts that you are buying are gluten free.