Full of fresh, raw fruit & greens, Kemi’s Basic Green Smoothie is a deliciously healthy, raw blend to cool you down this summer. It’s easy to make in your Vitamix Blender with a few simple ingredients.
Check out our recipe category list for a full range of Smoothies or you can search for our best Green Smoothies.
- 2 bananas (fresh or frozen)
- 2 oranges (peeled)
- 2 handfuls of greens (spinach, silver beet, parsley, kale)
- 1 celery stick
- 3 cups water
- ice to chill
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.