Need to give your kidneys some nourishing love? This recipe is full of kidney loving ingredients including cucumber, blueberries and flax seeds, and it tastes delicious!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 large cucumber (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup fresh/frozen blueberries
- 1 cup coconut water (or nut milk of choice or filtered water)
- 1-2 Tbsp ground flax or chia seeds
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 squeeze fresh lime juice
- 1 cup ice
- stevia (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Kidney Nourishing Smoothie