If you’re looking for a delicious snack to whip up last minute give these Lemon Snowballs a try. They’re super easy to make in the Vitamix.
- 4 cups shredded coconut +extra to roll in
- 1 cup blanched almonds
- 4 tbsp maple syrup or rice malt syrup
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 lemons (juice and zest)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix 2L container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select Variable 1. Turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 10, then override to High.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 50 seconds or until desired consistency is reached, and stop the machine.
- Roll into balls and roll through shredded coconut.
- Eat straight away or cool in the fridge for an extra cold snowball.