Try this Low Fodmap Smoothie recipe if you’re on a low fodmap diet. You can sub the coconut yoghurt for another alternative if you prefer.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 5 Tbsp flaked coconut
- 5 Tbsp lime juice
- 500ml coconut yoghurt
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.