If you’re trying to cut dairy, are lactose-intolerant or are just looking for a healthy plant based milk, then try this amazing recipe for Macadamia Milk.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- 3-4 cups filtered water
- Handful ice
- Good pinch cinnamon
- 1-4 medjool dates or stevia, coconut syrup or raw honey for sweetness
- 1 tsp vanilla bean paste
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.