This is the perfect way to eat mangoes without the mess! Whip up these Mango Chia Puddings in your Vitamix Blender and enjoy the delicious taste!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups mango (or fruit of choice)
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 6 Tbsp chia seeds
- Pinch Himalayan sea salt
- Put your coconut milk and mango into your Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until a smooth consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and pour in your chia seeds.
- Select speed 1, turn your machine up to speed 8 and gently incorporate the chia seeds. DO NOT BLEND THEM SO THEY ARE SMOOTH.
- Stop the machine and pour your pudding mixture into 4 serving bowls.
- Set in the fridge for about an hour and garnish with whatever you like when serving!