Are you living a faced paced life and finding it hard to sit down to three meals a day? Our Meal Replacement Smoothie Recipe is the perfect fast food alternative for when you are on the move.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 250ml coconut water – 20 calories
- 1 banana (peeled) – about 89 calories/100g
- 1 cup frozen blueberries – about 85 calories
- 1 cup whole strawberries – 33 calories/100g
- 1 cup spinach (or other leafy green) – 7 calories
- 1 Tbsp ground flax seeds – 37 calories
- 2 tsp Green Superfoods powder – 20 calories
- 6 drops liquid stevia (¼ tsp powdered stevia)
- 1/2 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.