This fresh and light Mexican Raw Taco Salad is the perfect meat free alternative to serve up at your next Fiesta!
Ingredients – Raw Taco Mince
- 2 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbsp cumin (ground)
- 1/2 Tbsp coriander (ground)
- 2 Tbsp low sodium tamari
- 1 tsp chili powder
Ingredients – Salad
- 1/2 avocado (chopped)
- 2 hearts romaine lettuce (roughly chopped)
- 1 tomato (chopped)
- 1/2 red onion (finely chopped)
- 200g black beans
- the corn kernels sliced from 1 raw corn off the cob (can grill if desired)
- 1/3 bunch coriander (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- Cayenne Pepper to sprinkle on top
- Cooked Quinoa
- Put all the Taco Mince ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 4.
- Use the tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend until you have a nice mince texture.
- Add the salad ingredients and mix with the lemon juice.
- Serve & enjoy!