Try Tommy’s latest Green smoothie recipe using micro greens, which can easily be grown at home and are packed with micro nutrients!
- 1 coconut (juice and flesh)
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 4 kiwi fruits (with or without peel)
- 1 lime
- 1 stick celery
- 1 handful spinach leaves
- 3 handfuls micro greens
- 2 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.