This mocha ice cream recipe is definitely one to try if you’re a coffee lover. It’s easily made in the Vitamix, refined sugar free and Vegan!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 Tbps raw cacao
- 4-6 medjool dates (pitted)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp of your favourite coffee
- 4 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Do not over-mix or the Ice Cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1-part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients