Looking for a new healthy snack? These Mushroom Truffle Chips are flavoursome, crispy and are sure to impress!
- 4 cups button mushrooms (or any mushroom of choice)
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
- garlic power (to taste)
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated thyme
- 1 small drizzle truffle oil
- Slice up mushrooms evenly.
- Add in all ingredients and stir together until evenly coated.
- Line up on stainless steel trays.
- Dehydrate at 60 degrees Celsius for 2 hours then dehydrate at 42 degrees for around 5 hours. Longer if needed.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Sedona Dehydrator
- Stainless Steel Trays
- Mixing bowl