This Mushroom, Truffle and Thyme soup is a favourite for all the mushroom lovers out there. It’s rich and creamy and vegan friendly!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 and 1/3 cup filtered water
- 6 field mushrooms (medium sized)
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1 large handful roasted cashews
- 3 sprigs thyme
- 5 sprigs chives
- 1/2 vegetarian stock cube
- himalayan rock salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1 tsp truffle oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.