A Muesli Bar snack with a difference! This recipe is full of healthy goodness and is refined sugar free. Whip this up for a simple and vegan treat, with no need to bake!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup slithered almonds
- 1 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds (soaked)
- 1/4 cup flaxseeds (soaked)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup + 1 Tbsp rice malt syrup
- 1/4 cup Tahini
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Combine your chia seeds and flaxseeds in a glass and cover with water and let soak. Stirring occasionally. This should create a nice gel.
- Combine your almonds, pumpkin seeds, coconut flakes together in a large bowl and mix well.
- Add melted coconut oil, tahini, rice malt syrup and your chia/flax gel and combine.
- Transfer into a lined lamington tray and press down making sure it’s spread evenly.
- Place in the freezer to set for about an hour before slicing into individual bars.
- Drizzle chocolate, chopped fruit and coconut over the top for a super special treat!
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
- 1 Rectangular Lamington Tray