This Not So Cheeky Chocolate Mousse Recipe is perfect with chopped up fruit and nuts. It is so good that it is almost guilt free.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 block raw dark chocolate
- 1 large handful cashews (gluten free)
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp agave or sweetener of your choice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve portions out in a cup or container.
- Put in the fridge to set for a maximum of one hour before serving.
- Enjoy straight off the spoon or serve with chopped up fruit and nuts.