Looking for a simply delicious and nutritious vegan snack? Try whipping up these Apricot and Coconut bites in your Vitamix Blender. The kids will love them!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup (150g) dried apricots (soaked for 5 hours)
- 1 cup (150g) Medjool dates (pitted and soaked for 5 hours)
- 1 cup (100g) desiccated coconut
- 1 Tbsp (20g) hulled tahini
- 2 tsp carob powder
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut (extra to roll the bites in)
- maple syrup if you like it sweeter (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Pulse your machine on high speed 3 times for 3 seconds each time.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine, roll into balls and coat with some extra desiccated coconut.
- Try not to eat them all at once.
This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Apricot + Coconut Bites