Zac Deane: the creator and presenter of the quickly growing YouTube channel ‘Raw Cave’ is dedicated to sharing simple and healthy meals – raw, vegan, and Paleo – with a range of guest chefs sharing their favourite creations on a weekly basis.
Zac is also a keen actor featuring in various television commercials and movies and an avid Vitamix user and demonstrator. His passion for health & nutrition continues to grow as he expands his studies and the Raw Cave You Tube channel and blog will be a hot space to watch in the coming years!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 medium banana (mushed or puree- depending on preferred texture)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 – 1 cup desiccated coconut (more if required to form paste)
- coconut oil
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- maple syrup
- Whisk the eggs until no white or yolk is visible. Mush banana with a fork and combine with the whisked eggs. Gradually incorporate the desiccated coconut into the egg mixture until a loose paste is formed. Add cinnamon if desired.
- Heat 1 tsp coconut oil in a non-stick pan over a medium head. Then spoon in egg mixture to desired pancake size.
- Flip pancake once edges are golden.
- Serve with seasonal fruit and maple syrup.
- Non Stick Frying Pan