Passionfruit and mango, one of the most perfect combinations and this is one of my favourite all time ice cream recipes! This healthy vegan ice cream will cure any sweet craving you have and takes only minutes to make in your Vitamix.
- 300g coconut yoghurt
- 500g mango (frozen)
- 1 passion fruit (pulp only)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Garnish by spooning over more passion fruit pulp.
- Do not over-mix or the ice cream will begin to melt.
- Ice Cream Rule = 1 part liquid or soft ingredients to 3 parts frozen ingredients.