If you’re feeling like a sweet treat with the added benefits of protein and a little passionfruit zing, give this delicious Vitamix smoothie recipe a go!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 coconut (water and flesh)
- 1 banana
- 1 orange and pith (peel removed)
- 4 passionfruits (seeds only)
- 2 Tbsp vanilla plant based protein powder
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and pour into a mason jar.
- Top with shredded coconut, fresh passion fruit & some dried pomegranate seeds or almonds.
- If you have a sweet tooth, I drizzled the inside of my smoothie glass with raw honey or you can use a vegan alternative. It gives it a nice and unexpected burst of sweetness and a little texture as you sip away!
- If you are not a “morning person” or know someone who occasionally wakes up on the wrong side of the bed – share this post with them and inspire them to start their day in a beautiful way! It helped me.
- This is a recipe from Ameka’s Blog Post: Start your Day the Raw Blend Way