Paw Paw and Tahini may sound like a strange combination but this recipe is delicious and a must try if you love Paw Paw. Happy Blending!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- Water from 1 fresh coconut
- 3/4 cup flesh from 1 fresh coconut
- 1 cup paw paw (without seeds)
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1/2 cup mango (peeled)
- 1 Tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- Ice (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Paw Paw and Tahini Smoothie