Don’t waste your PawPaw seeds! They are packed with good nutrition and are like a natural multivitamin supplement. It’s easy to make PawPaw Pepper in a quality food dehydrator and will be sure to give your meals a good healthy kick!
- PawPaw or Papaya seeds
- Scoop out seeds from flesh, and wash through a strainer.
- Dry as much as possible with a paper towel or clean tea towel.
- Use a spatula to spread out the seeds on a teflon or silicone sheet.
- Dehydrate at 60 degrees Celsius for 2 hours then dehydrate at 50 degrees for around 12 hours.
- Store in pepper grinder.
- Also called Papaya Pepper