Our Pea & Mint Soup is a super simple soup recipe made up of fresh and cheap ingredients, BUT the taste is not simple and cheap – this soup is one of our favourite all time Vitamix soup recipes, and we regularly make it at home! Simply throw the ingredients in your Vitamix and turn it on! It’s vegan friendly too!
- 2 cups filtered water
- 2 cups peas (frozen peas are fine)
- 1 large handful mint
- 1 handful raw cashews
- 1 handful shredded coconut
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 spring onion
- 1 Massel vegetarian stock cube
- pepper and Himalayan salt (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.