A delicious Pina Colada mocktail recipe that’s perfect for a hot Summer’s day and is super easy to make in your Vitamix blender. It’s refined sugar free and vegan friendly!
- 1 cup organic coconut cream
- 2 cups pineapple (with core)
- seeds of 1 passionfruit
- 1 lime (peeled)
- 3-4 cups ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 60-90 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.