This Post Workout Smoothie is a great refueler after a tiresome workout! It’s the perfect way to nourish your cells and body, and it’s so easy to make in the Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 banana (peeled)
- 4 slices pineapple (without skin, about 3cm x 3cm in size)
- 1 fresh coconut (water and flesh)
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp raw honey or coconut nectar (optional)
- 1 Tbsp flax seed oil
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 45-60 seconds or until smooth.
- Stop the machine and serve
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: Post Workout Smoothie