A simple Potato and Sweet Pea Hot Soup recipe made in your Vitamix with affordable ingredients! Perfect for the entire family and this soup is vegan friendly.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 cup (70g) frozen peas
- 1/2 cup (60g) potatoes (cooked, lightly steamed or boiled)
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream or substitute (we used our Vegan Sour Cream)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp onion powder or 1 spring onion
- 1/2 Massel stock cube
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- This is a recipe from Claire’s Blog Post: You Say Potato...