This raw Radish Apple Cucumber Salad recipe is full of freshness – leave it to chill in the fridge before you are ready to serve!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 medium organic apples (sliced thin)
- 1 bunch radishes (sliced thin)
- 1 cucumber (sliced thin)
- 2 Tbsp almonds (sliced)
- 2 Tbsp sunflower seeds
- sprouts to garnish
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin cold pressed olive oil
- 3 Tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1 ½ tsp black pepper
- Thinly slice your apples, radishes and cucumber and add it to a large bowl with your sliced almonds and sunflower seeds. We used our 8 in 1 Raw Slicer mandolin blade.
- Put all the sauce ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to high.
- Blend for about 10 seconds or until well combined. If you want, you can just whisk the ingredients with a fork..
- Mix the salad and sauce ingredients very well and garnish with some white sesame seeds. Chill in the fridge until you are ready to serve!
- Vitamix Blender
- 8 in 1 Raw Slicer (Mandolin Style)
1 Large Salad