Shop Vitamix by Region
Ingredients – Profiteroles
- 1 large carrot (finely grated)
- 1 large green apple (finely grated)
- 1/8 cup goji berries (soaked for an hour)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg (freshly grated)
- 1-2 tbsp raw honey/maple syrup/coconut syrup
- 2 tbsp raw nut butter (almond or cashew)
Ingredients- Raw Chocolate Topping
- 1 cup cacao butter (melt and measure after melting)
- 3/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 3/4 cup raw honey (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- Optional: 1/2 tsp vanilla paste optional
- Grate apple and carrot finely with a hand grater.
- With a paper towel, make sure to press out any excess moisture in your grated carrot and apple.
- Put all the profiterole ingredients into in a big mixing bowl in the order listed and mix really well. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty.
- Roll the dough into balls about 1 Tbsp worth and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper.
- Chill the cakes in the freezer for about 30 minutes.
- Cut raw cacao butter into small chunks and melt over warm water of dehydrator.
- Stir remaining topping ingredients into melted cacao butter. Whisk until smooth. If it starts to cool down just place it over a low heat again.
- Dip the tops of the Raw Carrot cake balls into the chocolate topping and let it set in the freezer. Take out a few minutes before serving
- Paper towel
- Large mixing bowl
- Baking tray
- Baking paper
4 hungry people