Our Cucumber Burrito Recipe is a Raw, Vegan friendly burrito recipe that is super fresh and super tasty.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbsp cumin (ground)
- 1/2 Tbsp coriander (ground)
- 2 Tbsp low sodium tamari
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 2 large cucumbers
- Put all the Taco Mince ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to 4.
- Use tamper to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend until you have a nice mince texture.
- Slice your cucumber into thin slices. You can use just a normal fruit and vegetable peeler.
- Place some of the “Raw Taco Mince” into the cucumber slices, top with mashed avocado and roll up!
- Garnish with micro herbs