Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup flax seeds
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 2 tomatoes (chopped)
- Himalayan sea salt, pepper and cumin to taste
- Grind the flaxseeds and sunflower seeds into flour. We used our Vitamix Dry Container. Once it has made a flour, transfer it to a large bowl.
- Put all the remaining ingredients into the Vitamix wet container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed 6 until it forms a chunky liquid.
- Add your liquid mixture to the flour mixture in your bowl and mix until you get a nice dough forming, it will be sticky.
- Spread onto your Teflon Non Stick Sheets and form into nice slices, ours were about just over 1/2 cm thick.
- Dehydrate on high for 2 hours and then flip over and dehydrate for another 2 hours on about 45 degrees Celsius.
- Could be made into cracker shapes to go with your favourite dip.
6 thin slices