Our RAWsagne is simply delicious. It will have you reaching for seconds, maybe even thirds? Using fresh, raw vegetables and a nutty “cheese” sauce you will have the perfect flavour combination that will even silence the harshest of critiques.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 large continental cucumber (cut in half, sliced thinly)
- 1 large beetroot (grated)
- 1 tomato (thinly sliced)
- 2 medium carrots (grated)
We used our 8 in 1 Raw Slicer to slice and grate our vegetable ingredients.
- 2 cups almonds (blanched)
- 1 cup hemp seeds
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1/2 fresh clove garlic
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1 tsp chia bran (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend until smooth and set aside in a bowl.
Assembling your RAWsange
- Line a baking tray with thinly sliced cucumber.
- Place grated beetroot over the top to just cover your entire cucumber layer.
- Spread some “Cheesy Sauce” over your grated beetroot.
- Place your grated carrot over the “Cheesy Sauce” layer.
- Thinly slice your tomato and place over the carrot layer.
- Spread some more “Cheesy Sauce” over the carrot layer and then place more sliced cucumber on top.
- Cut and serve straight away or you can dehydrate your RAWsagne for about 1 hour at 68 Degrees C to serve it slightly warm.