- 3/4 cup almonds (or nut of choice)
- 1 cup raisins (or dried fruit of choice eg. dates, apricots)
- 2 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- 1 Tbsp hemp protein powder (or protein of choice)
- 1/2 cup trail or seed mix (eg. Pura Veda)
- 1 tsp optional superfoods (eg. spirulina, maqui, acai)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Turn your speed 5 and pulse your machine on and off for about 3 seconds each time. Make sure that you are holding the top of your machine.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase the speed to high.
- Use the tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Once it has formed a nice dough, stop your Vitamix and turn the container upside down onto a chopping board. If it doesn’t fall out by itself give it a little bit by spinning the blade or using a spatula etc.
- Form into a nice rectangle and cut into the desired serving size. You can also roll the mixture into little balls and roll them in shredded coconut.
- Can be kept in an airtight container in the fridge for a few days.
- It is best eaten straight away as it is nice and warm.