Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3 cups shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup raw cacao butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut or almond flour
- 1/4 cup raw agave nectar or sweetener of choice
- pinch Himalayan salt
- 1 ½ Tbsp beet juice (for colour)
- organic peppermint extract
- Chop cacao butter fine and melt in dehydrator or very carefully in a bowl over simmering water.
- Stir in coconut butter, coconut/almond flour, shredded coconut and Himalayan sea salt.
- Add in the beet juice and a few drops of peppermint extract.
- Squeeze into balls (you need to be patient for this as the batter tends to break apart).
- Cool until hard and eat as they are or with some raw chocolate topping.