Our Raw Tortilla Wraps recipe is perfect for those who are wanting to try a raw, vegan friendly alternative to traditional tortilla wraps.
- 1 ½ cups corn
- 1/2 cup chia bran
- 3 ripe cherry tomatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- 2 Tbsp psyllium husk
- dash of salt
- Place all ingredients into your blender in the order listed above EXCEPT for the psyllium husk and secure your lid.
- Turn your machine onto speed 1 and then quickly up to high speed. Use your tamper effectively to push all the ingredients down to the blade.
- When 4 peaks have formed or a vortex sprinkle the psyllium husk into the mixture. It is important to do this last as the psyllium husk will soak up all the moisture. Blend until smooth.
- Spread the batter on dehydrator trays covered with a non-stick Teflon sheet. Make the wrap as thin or as thick as you like. You can even spread it over a whole sheet, later scoring the batter in chips.
- Dry the wraps at 65 degrees Celsius for 2 hours and then flip them over and continue drying for another 2 hours.
- Dry until the wrap is still moist and easy to lift up.
- You can store these in the refrigerator for several weeks.
- Fill with whatever ingredients you feel like!