Raw Vegan Chocolate Cherry Bar Recipe is one of our favourite all time dessert recipes. Combining beautiful ingredients like coconut oil and nectar, pistachio nuts and cherries this raw chocolate bar will not disappoint even the traditional chocolate lover.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup coconut nectar
- 4 Tbsp cacao powder
- handful shredded coconut
- large handful frozen cherries
- large handful raw pistachio nuts
- Mix the coconut oil, coconut syrup, cacao powder and shredded coconut in a bowl until smooth.
- Line a small glass baking tray with some baking paper and evenly distribute the cherries and pistachio nuts on the bottom.
- Pour the chocolate all over cherries and pistachio nuts and then pop in the freezer for about an hour to set.
- Cut into portions and serve & enjoy.
Store in the fridge.
- Large mixing bowl
- Small baking tray
- Baking paper
1 Large Family Size Block