Our Raw Winter Green Soup is packed with earthy green vegetables and is super nutritious. It’s vegan, creamy, full of flavour, and is quick and easy to make in your Vitamix blender.
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup frozen baby peas
- 2 medium sized zucchinis
- 8 spears asparagus, ends trimmed
- 1 small handful fresh basil
- 1 handful fresh mint
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 Massel vegetarian stock cube (chicken flavoured)
- 1 medjool date
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or a good handful of raw nuts
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Add optional chunky style ingredients and blend for 5-10 seconds on low speed.
- Stop the machine and serve.
- Start with hot water to speed up the process, blend for only 1-2 minutes.
- Raw Foodist like to only heat their soup to about 45 degrees so no enzymes are lost.