Meet Rebecca Weller. A Health & Life Coach, Author, Speaker, and creator of Sexy Sobriety and Vegan Sparkles.
Like so many of us, Rebecca’s path to wellness got off to a bumpy start. Struggling with dysfunctional relationships with food, alcohol, and her body, not understanding that they were really just symptoms of a dysfunctional relationship with herself
To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
- 2 green apples
- 1 continental cucumber
- 1 cup spinach leaves, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, firmly packed
- Juice of half a lime
1. Feed apples, cucumber, and mint leaves through a juicer.
2. Place a strainer over a large jug or container and pour juice through the strainer into the jug.
3. Squeeze lime juice into the jug.
4. Pour juice into two glasses. Add ice cubes.