A delicious and comforting Roasted Broccoli, Kale and Arugula Soup recipe which is packed full of flavour and good nutrition. Try this recipe tonight in your Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 head broccoli roasted
- 4 cloves of garlic (peeled)
- 1 cup kale roasted
- 1 cup arugula roasted (rocket)
- 2 cup veg stock
- 3 green onions
- 1 lemon, peeled with pith
- 1/2 green apple (quartered)
- 1/2 a chilli
- 1 cup raw cashews
- pink Himalayan Rock Salt
- olive oil
- Chop broccoli and scatter over a baking tray lined with baking paper, add 4 cloves of peeled garlic, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt & pepper.
- Place in oven and roast for 20 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Take out of the oven and toss broccoli. Add kale & arugula, season with salt & pepper and place back in the oven for 7 minutes. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Add vegetable stock, green onions, apple, lemon, chilli, roasted ingredients and cashews into the Vitamix container and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve hot!
- Drizzle with olive oil & garnish with finely chopped green onions, micro greens & some cracked salt & pepper.
- Vitamix Blender
- Oven with Roasting Tray