This Rosemary & Garlic Potato Soup Recipe is the perfect easy healthy dinner for the whole family. Just cook your potatoes first and then make the rest in the Vitamix!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 zucchini
- 3 -4 potatoes (boiled or steamed)
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1-2 spring onions (shallots)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1/2 green chilli
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup cashews
- salt & pepper
- Peel and boil or steam your potatoes on a stovetop before adding to your recipe. It’s important to do this because spuds are so starchy.
- Once the potatoes are softened. Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve hot!
- Garnish with finely chopped spring onions, rosemary and some cracked pepper – it’s delicious!