This Rosemary & Garlic Potato Soup Recipe is the perfect easy healthy dinner for the whole family. Just cook your potatoes first and then make the rest in the Vitamix!
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 zucchini
- 3 -4 potatoes (boiled or steamed)
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1-2 spring onions (shallots)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs of rosemary
- 1/2 green chilli
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup cashews
- salt & pepper
- Peel and boil or steam your potatoes on a stovetop before adding to your recipe. It’s important to do this because spuds are so starchy.
- Once the potatoes are softened. Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 5-6 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve hot!
- Garnish with finely chopped spring onions, rosemary and some cracked pepper – it’s delicious!