Sometimes Santa likes to try new things so why not leave him out some of these delicious Vegan Cookies? They’re so easy to make!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 3/4 cup vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup Earth Balance butter (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine almond flour, protein powder, coconut sugar and baking soda into a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Add coconut oil, earth balance butter and vanilla extract to your dry mixture and mix well until you have a dough like consistency.
- Line a baking tray with non-stick paper and roll cookie mix into balls using your hands and press into the tray.
- Bake for 10-15mins.
- Remove from oven and leave cookies to cool on your kitchen bench top. The cookies will harden as they cool.
- Serve with a glass of freshly made almond milk or soy milk and enjoy!
- Vitamix Blender
- Baking Tray (lined)