Introducing Vetty & Ness – Instagram sensations and #Fitspo Motivation, together they are the Sculpt Sisters and they are helping to motivate and inspire females across the globe to live a healthier life.
Ladies thank you for being this months Featured Friend, we are so excited to introduce you to our Raw Blend Family because we know you are all about encouraging others to be their best selves and making healthy life choices everyday. Life gets busy and the majority of us are trying to balance families, work, exercise, diet and fun but if anyone can show us how to do it all, it’s the Sculpt Sisters.
To view the full Featured Friend Interview click here!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 500g mince beef (or substitute for vegan mince)
- 1 mini cos or ice berg lettuce
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1/2 eggplant
- 1 spring onion
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 cup red quinoa
- 1/2 red chilli
- 200g red kidney beans
- 100g roasted pine nuts
- 1/2 bunch coriander
- 2 garlic cloves
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil
- Wash and cook red quinoa.
- Cook/make mince.
- Whilst cooking quinoa and mince, chop vegetables and heat coconut oil in a large pan on medium heat.
- Add to the pan garlic, chilli, capsicum, spring onion, mushrooms, eggplant, red kidney beans and chopped coriander. Season well with salt & pepper and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the quinoa and mince to the pan and simmer for a further 2 minutes.
- Serve in lettuce cups, garnish with roasted pine nuts, chopped coriander and chilli. Optional flavour: add caramelised onion, chopped apple or feta.
15-20 lettuce cups