Looking for a healthy and tasty snack that is both Raw and Vegan friendly? Try our Sesame Seed Bar Recipe to satisfy your next snack time.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 2 cups sesame seeds
- 1 cup goji berries
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup ground flaxseeds (we used our Vitamix Dry Container)
- 1/2 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or raw honey or coconut nectar
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 3/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Add all ingredients into a large bowl and combine really well (gotta love minimal equipment).
- Line a slice tray with some baking paper and press mixture firmly down into a large dish.
- Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- Bars should always be kept in the freezer and eaten when chilled.
- 1 Large Mixing Bowl
1 Large Slice