This Spicy Capsicum Dip is healthy, raw and delicious and the great thing is you can decide how spicy you like it. Just simply add more fresh chilli!
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1/2 large red capsicum (seeds & stem removed)
- 1 avocado (peeled no pit)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 – 2 hot chillies (depending on how spicy you like it)
- small cube beetroot (peeled)
- 1/2 – 1 lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- generous crack salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds. The mixture should be blended through but still remain a thick consistency.
- Stop the machine and serve.