This Spicy Capsicum Dip is healthy, raw and delicious and the great thing is you can decide how spicy you like it. Just simply add more fresh chilli!
- 1/2 large red capsicum (seeds & stem removed)
- 1 avocado (peeled no pit)
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 – 2 hot chillies (depending on how spicy you like it)
- small cube beetroot (peeled)
- 1/2 – 1 lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic (peeled)
- generous crack salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to high speed.
- Use tamper effectively to press the ingredients into the blades.
- Blend for 5-10 seconds. The mixture should be blended through but still remain a thick consistency.
- Stop the machine and serve.