A delicious, Vegan, Cashew and Rosemary Aioli to whip up for those unexpected guests! It’s so simple to make in your Vitamix Blender.
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked in water for 2-5 hours
- 150ml water
- Juice of one lemon
- 2 tsp organic apple cider vinegar – have
- 2 tsp garlic powder – have
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp olive oil – have
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 sprigs rosemary (without stem)
- 1 thin slice of red birds eye chilli
- 2 big pinches fine sea salt or more – taste first
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to speed 3.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades whilst processing.
- Blend for 10-20 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.