Springtime calls for berry smoothies! Tommy’s Spring Berry Smoothie recipe is nutritious, hydrating, sweet and perfect for any time of the day.
Shop Vitamix by Region
- 1 young coconut (half of liquid and half of flesh)
- 2-3 Tbsp vanilla coconut yoghurt
- 1 banana
- 2 apples
- 1 cup of seedless red grapes
- 1 cup of mixed berries
- 1 cup of ice
- Put all the ingredients into the Vitamix container in the order listed and secure the lid.
- Select speed 1, turn the machine on and quickly increase to the highest speed.
- Use the tamper to effectively press the ingredients into the blades if required whilst processing.
- Blend for 30-45 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
- Stop the machine and serve.