This is the perfect spring time salad dressing if you’re after something that’s fresh and busting with flavour. Only takes minutes to make in your Vitamix.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 1/2 lime (juice only)
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 10 mustard seeds
- 1 sprig thyme
- 1 sprig chives
- 1/2 tsp raw honey or rice malt syrup
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Put all the ingredients into the 600ml container in the order listed and secure the blades.
- Turn the dial to 1 and slowly increase the speed to 10.
- Blend for 1 minute of until the desired consistency is reached.
- This recipe can also be made in full size Vitamix models, simply reverse the order and increase the quantity of the ingredients when putting them in the container.